Mueller-Kueps is a German based manufacturer and supplier of professional specialized automotive tools with offices and distribution facility in Duluth, GA. We sell to end users as well as a network of established automotive tool distributors throughout North America.
We are looking for a highly energetic person to fill the position of:
Responsibilities / Job Description
- Personally find and secure new accounts either in person, through email or over the phone
- Monthly / Quarterly goal and objective tracking and reporting
- Cultivate existing relationships with current customers
- Conduct training for customer’s sales teams.
- Work with Marketing to ensure consistent lead generation
- Monthly review of sales results
- Evaluate sales representatives
- Develop job aids and training materials
- Lead and schedule meetings
Maintain adequate pipeline (communicate customer ideas and goals to management) to achieve goals
- Accurately forecast business results
- Perform other related duties as required or requested
- Attend tradeshows and meetings throughout North America as required
- Travel requirements 40%
- Bachelor’s Degree in sales/marketing, or the equivalent in related work experience
- Three or more years of successful experience in sales
- Live in the U.S. preferably in the Atlanta, GA area.
- Working knowledge of Spanish is an advantage
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Familiarity with data analysis and reporting
- Hardworking, persistent, and dependable
- Positive and enthusiastic
- Must be able to lift 40 lbs.
What We Offer
- A job that changes from day to day and is never the same
- A fun environment with employees from around the globe
- Opportunity to grow
- Salary / Commission / Health Insurance and other Benefits as they become available
Interested applicants, please send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.